The TEEM curriculum includes:
Candidates may meet requirements for the Wartburg TEEM curriculum through multiple methods:
- Intensive courses on the Wartburg campus four to six courses per year: usually one course during a fall weekend, and two courses during two separate summer weeks.
- Through designated TEEM online courses. Three to four online courses are typically offered each semester.
- Through designated courses with regional lay schools of theology in partnership with Wartburg (for example, Lay School of Ministry, sponsored by the South-Central Synod of Wisconsin, ELCA).
- Through a limited number of designated Masters level courses held on the Wartburg campus during the fall and spring semesters.
- Through designated Masters level online courses provided by WTS.
Normally TEEM candidates will complete at least half of their courses on-campus.
Online TEEM Application for Wartburg
Current Course Offerings
ELCA Website for TEEM
ELCA Candidacy Application