Housing options for the Academy include: Meeker Park Lodge; Housekeeping Cabins (on and off meeker Park grounds); or nearby camping facilities. For more information, please visit the Meeker Park Lodge website: http://meekerparklodge.com.
Meeker Park Lodge, an old time, rustic, mountain lodge contains a limited number of basic sleeping rooms, up a short, but winding staircase, each with a bed(s), desk, dresser, and closet. Lodge room guests share a central bath and shower. No cooking facilities are available in the lodge, but guests are welcome to take advantage of the stone fireplace, piano, small library and seating area on the main floor. Meals (breakfast and lunch) are available for purchase in the Lodge.
Cabins, both on and off Meeker Park grounds, can sleep up to 9 people and are fully equipped with beds, bedding, linens, towels, bathrooms with a shower and kitchens with basic pots and pans, dishes and utensils. Camping sites are available at Olive Ridge Campground, maintained by the National Forest Service, as well as in the Estes Park area. A primitive campsite is available one mile north of Meeker Park Lodge. For more information regarding camping facilities, please contact the Estes Park Chamber of Commerce.
Cabin Housing Costs:
|6 or more||$23.00||$1380.00|
Lodge Room Costs
(Limited availability with no kitchen facilities available for cooking)
Tuition & Fees
First-time academy participant, registered by 3-1-2017: $365
First-time academy participant, registered AFTER 3-1-2017: $390
Individual Repeat academy participant, registered anytime: $390
First-time academy participants, registered by 3-1-2017: $430
First-time academy participants, registered AFTER 3-1-2017: $455
Repeat academy participants, registered anytime: $455
Each child participating in child care, kids program or teens program: $135
Extended Family Members
Participating in all or part of the 10 day LAR program: The same costs apply as listed above for individuals, couples or children. Generally no part-time registration is possible.
- Full registration fees and a housing deposit of $265 must be paid at the time of registration.
- Extended family (e.g., adult children, grandparents) staying for part or all of the Academy must pay housing for the full 10 days.
- There will be a $50 processing fee for all cancellations.
- The housing deposit cannot be guaranteed for cancellations received less than 21 days before the opening of the Academy.
- Please see separate housing costs on the left side of this brochure for cabins and lodge rooms. Camping registration is on your own.
- There is no housing charge for children ages 2 and under.
- A limited number of cribs are available for $15 each. Please indicate any need for a crib on the housing request. Pets are not allowed.
- If there is any change in your housing request, please notify us no later than May 15, 2017.
- Participants will be notified of their housing assignment in early-mid June.
Special housing needs may be met by conferring with Rev. Kristi Beebe; email@example.com, or 303-246-6995 (call or text).
- Pets are not allowed. Boarding for pets is available in Estes Park. Please check the Estes Park Chamber of Commerce for more information.