Wartburg Seminary launched a new program in the Fall of 2016 that meets the needs of the church for leadership formation through collaborative partnership between students, congregations, ELCA Synods, and the seminary.
Collaborative: Online Learning & Congregation Partner
- Immerse yourself in full-time studies while serving part-time in a congregation.
- Dedicated financial aid for collaborative learners.
- Engage an innovative learning model based in the context of the real world.
- Strive to cover the full educational cost in partnership with the student, synod, congregation, and seminary.
- Two, one-week intensives that engage faculty and fellow learners face-to-face.
- Dynamic online learning that engages residential, distributed learning, and collaborative learning communities.
- Learn while serving in a community of faith; gaining real ministry experience.
- Intentional Student Support – faculty advisor and ELCA candidacy liaison.
Information for Students
Please contact Admissions@wartburgseminary.eduor call 563-589-0274.
Information for Synods and Congregations
If you are interested in being a Learning Site or have other questions please contact Vice President for Admissions and Student Services, Amy Current. email@example.com or call 563-589-0274.