WTS celebrates the beginning of our 164th year with a significant boost in our incoming student class. We are delighted to announce that our incoming class represents 77% growth in new degree seeking students over last year.
Wartburg Seminary’s new MDiv Collaborative Learning Program offers a new pathway of learning for students with a strong partnership between the seminary, synods, and congregations.
- Exploring Faith Online Fall Courses Begin
- On-Campus Open House
- Refugees and Reformation: Strengthening Community Support for Immigrants and Refugees
- Seminary president will receive honorary Wartburg College degree
- Wartburg Theological Seminary 2017 Commencement Honors Graduates and Servant Leaders
- WTS Announces New MDiv Collaborative Learning Program
As the evening shadows appeared, we gathered in the quad to begin the 163rd year of mission at Wartburg Theological Seminary. Learn more.
How is God calling you?
We welcome you to explore our degrees, programs and certificates. Learn more about exploring your call.
learn. lead. serve.
Wartburg Seminary’s new MDiv Collaborative Learning Program creates an innovative learning opportunity for students. Meet Erik, a first year Master of Divinity Collaborative student, and hear about his experience.