DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD?
Thanks to the support of so many generous donors, Wartburg Theological Seminary has been able to help more and more students answer this question with a bold YES!
Wartburg Seminary provides a unique experience that makes it possible for future church leaders to respond to God’s call to serve the church. The strong, financial stability that you have helped us achieve has provided a foundation for significant growth in enrollment.
Here’s why Wartburg is growing:
• 100% of eligible students receive scholarship support.
• Even with a 77% increase in first year students, total student debt is LOWER than last year.
• Nearly $1 million dollars in scholarship and housing support provided in the 2017-2018 school year.
• Support for housing assistance has DOUBLED from last year.
• Worship that extends into community and classroom has been the root of the Wartburg experience for generations.
• Distance learning students who consistently tell us that they feel deeply connected in community.
• New technology “Huddle Spaces” which provide residential and distance students the opportunity for formal and informal small group meetings.
• Master of Divinity – Collaborative Learning program (students serving in congregations while earning MDiv.)
• Unique 6-Year Bachelor of Arts/Master of Divinity program with Wartburg College.
• Largest TEEM (Theological Education for Emerging Ministries) program in the ELCA prepares
non-traditional students for church leadership.
DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD? Our students are saying YES, our faculty are saying YES. Will you say YES to future leaders of our church and world?
Rev Louise N Johnson, WTS `99
WARTBURG THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY