The Wartburg Seminary Society recognizes the investment and commitment of alumni, friends and congregations whose generosity in giving to the Wartburg Seminary Fund ensures that the seminary’s mission is sustained each year.
Annual Gifts to the Wartburg Seminary Fund Provide:
- Support to keep tuition costs low
- Excellent faculty and staff
- Scholarships for students (in addition to endowments)
- Library and classroom resources
- Well-maintained campus facilities
Your Partnership is Valued
Prayers and gifts from individuals and congregations create meaningful partnerships that carry out God’s mission. At Wartburg Seminary leaders are formed for God’s work as pastors, teachers, chaplains, diaconal ministers, deaconesses, associates in ministry, youth workers, and other leaders for Christ’s church. Your gift to support the mission of Wartburg Seminary is multiplied in congregations and communities throughout the country and the world where Wartburg graduates proclaim the Good News.
We invite you to join the Wartburg Seminary Society by making an annual contribution to the Wartburg Seminary Fund. Donors will be recognized at the following levels:
- President’s Circle – Annual Donations of $25,000 +
- Steward – Annual Donation of $10,000 – $24,999
- Partner – Annual Donation of $5,000 – $9,999
- Founder – Annual Donation of $2,500 – $4,999
- Member – Annual Donation of $1,000 – $2,499
Gifts may be received as one-time or monthly gifts throughout the year. Giving totals are based on Wartburg’s academic fiscal year July 1 – June 30. Donors will be recognized in the annual report and at the annual President’s Dinner in the fall.