The Wartburg Seminary Writing Center is a valuable resource during the academic semesters. It is available for all students at any skill level. What can we help you with? Examples…
Here are some helpful videos:
- Four Steps to a Great Essay: Whether working on a thesis statement or fine-tuning the rest of your essay, these are some great tips to use.
- Purdue OWL: Thesis Statements: This video helps you consider the form and function of thesis statements and gives you tips for writing statements that are specific to your text’s rhetorical situation.
- Chicago Manual Style (CMS) Formatting: Excellent video tutorial on the Chicago Manual of Style (Turabian) Formatting
- Completed Paper Formatted in Chicago Manual of Style: This cool video will take you through all the picky aspects of CMS and how to get your paper to conform. This is good for those who do not navigate the tool bar all that well.
- How to Write a Good Argumentative Essay: Logical Structure: This might be a place to begin because the video shows the structure of an augmentative essay using pictures. It shows you the basic format for this type of essay.